How do I setup my email in MS Outlook?
- Open MS Outlook
- Select Tools in the top menu
- Select and click on E-mail Accounts ...
- In the opened window select Add a new e-mail account and click on Next
- Select POP3 or select other if it necessary for you and click on Next
- In opened window you must fill in fields:
Your Name: Enter your name or anything.
E-mail address: Enter the full address of your email.
Username: Enter full name of email, for example: email@example.com
Password: your password
- Next click on More Settings... and go to tab Outgoing Server. There select checkbox My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Next go to tab Advanced and in field outgoing Port (SMTP) enter 26 instead of 25 and click on OK.
- Click on Next and finally click on Finish. Setup of your email completed.
Was this answer helpful?
1. Откройте программу Outlook Express2. Выберите в меню Tools --> Accounts --> Mail -->...
You can backup the forwarders (aliases) you have created and the email filters just in case of a...
In your cPanel, go to Mail > Autoresponders. Click on Add AutoResponder. Fill out the form...
Email is the electronic equivalent of postal mail though much faster. What would have taken 3...
Email forwarding let's you forward email sent to an addresss to another address or multiple...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution