- Open MS Outlook
- Select Tools in the top menu
- Select and click on E-mail Accounts ...
- In the opened window select Add a new e-mail account and click on Next
- Select POP3 or select other if it necessary for you and click on Next
- In opened window you must fill in fields:
Your Name: Enter your name or anything.
E-mail address: Enter the full address of your email.
Username: Enter full name of email, for example: firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: your password
- Next click on More Settings... and go to tab Outgoing Server. There select checkbox My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Next go to tab Advanced and in field outgoing Port (SMTP) enter 26 instead of 25 and click on OK.
- Click on Next and finally click on Finish. Setup of your email completed.